Begin at Choonbi (Ready Stance).
- Move out your left foot into horse riding stance (Joochum Sogi) and perform left arm lower block. Your head faces left to show you are paying attention to what you are blocking, but here, and throughout the Kibom, your body faces forward.
- Right arm lower block to the right - be sure to turn your head to the right.
- Left arm outer forearm block to the left. Again, your body faces forward, your head faces to the left.
- Right arm outer forearm block.
- Now face forward, left arm upper block.
- Right arm upper block.
- Left arm mid section punch.
- Right arm mid section punch - KIHAP!
That's it. If you're performing for an instructor or examiner, wait until they give you the command to return to ready stance.
This one is very basic, so beginners should pick it up quite quickly. Because there are no changes in stance it can be practiced just about anywhere, unlike a pattern which requires quite a lot of room to perform.